<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Sunday, February 15, 2004

Arguments and Pondering 

I didn't go to the airport after all. I guess I'm not that dedicated a fan. Oh well. I lack motivation I guess. It would be nicer if I had someone to go nuts over BoA with. Sigh.

It's been depressing. Dad and granny got into yet another argument. Keyword=yet another. Aish. I hate to say this, but my granny is probably the cause of half of the troubles/arguments in the house. I wish mom was still around. Then maybe half the things that happened wouldn't have. But also of course, I probably wouldn't be here, probably be a bigger nerd than I already am, probably have had even less life than I do now, and probably wouldn't even know who the heck BoA is, much less be crazy abt her. Lol. Guess I am more interesting a person now than I was before. Not that I'm any happier. Hmm.

Ah. It's a gloomy day out. Nice day for poetry maybe. Will think abt it.

]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?