<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Saturday, February 28, 2004

Black Requiem Fic Rant 

Writing chapter 1 of Black Requiem. It's interesting as far as it goes. For one thing, I did a self-insert. I am the main charac hehe. Anyway, I didn't let myself get turned into a vamp on the first chapter as I originally intended to. Thought I would do more plot twists as is my habit. But although I didn't let myself go vamp, I did the next best thing ehehe. Blood~~~~~ ^___^ *whistles*

Now to think of how to insert the extra characs. Shi Yeon is going to be Krista's (me!) REAL best friend *wink* Her chosen partner, Brian, hmm....the new trainee teacher ehehe. Then what about Jannie? And her chosen partner YoungWoong? I know YoungWoong is going to be 1)a Master Vampire, or 2)a member of that Elite vampires that guards the Purebloods. I think I'll pick Elite. More interesting I guess. As for Jannie...I came up with an idea!! XD XD XD And no I'm not revealing it here. Too public here, secrets might leak out! ^____^ The only thing I will say is that she is gonna be human~~~~ *innocent*

Crap gtg, dad's on my case....

]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?