<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Sunday, February 29, 2004

BoA Rant (M-flo loves BoA, The Love Bug) 

Just tell me that you want me~~~

I can't that line outta my head!! It's from the Love Bug, joint effort by m-flo and BoA. The mv soooooo rocks! It's so bouncy that it makes me wanna just dance! That guy was right, if they released this in summer time, anyone listening to it will immediately prance around under the sun. Hehehehe. BoA looks sooooo good in there. Mature, sexy, and adorable. The adorable bit comes during the chess part. It makes me go "Kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~~~~" LOL.

BoA was right when she said she had never sung a song that fast prior to this one. Well she may not be quite right abt that. The one (and only) song I could think of where she sings so fast I can't keep up with the lyrics, was Valenti. Hehe. But I'll admit, I think the Love Bug might be the fastest she has sung so far...^___^

I've been playing a new game, called Betrayal. Haha. I've been getting better at it. ^__^ I've quit Space Federation cos it was too time consuming. I might quit UD eventually, but not yet perhaps.

Ah time to go to bed. Once I tidy up my disaster-struck room. Or not. Heheheh..... ^_______^;;;


Quote:
Of all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.

]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?