<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Sunday, February 22, 2004

Of BoA and Identity Crises 

Hmm. I bought 4 more posters! Of BoA duh! ^___^ One of them is her Be the One poster I think. You know, the ninja outfit, the black one. XD

It feels great. There's so many more BoA merchandise, gonna go back there next week and buy more. ^__________^;;;;;;

Haha I'm such a moron. Sometimes I think I'm such a strange person. On one level, I'm this crazy-mad BoA-obsessed weirdo. On another, I'm a cold hearted sadistic bitch with homicidal, suicidal, and whatever-cidal tendencies. On YET another level, I'm a geeky little girl who wants her mommy back. And there's more actually. Just listing the dominant ones. Oh and did I mention I'm also a gothic, self-depressional poet/authoress with a fetish for pain? Gee I have strange alteregoes don't I? Makes you wonder where's the real me under all that? Maybe time will tell. Or not. We'll see, we'll see.

]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?