<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Sunday, February 22, 2004

Offensive is Good 

W00T! I rock! Well not really haha. I found out I can be really offensive I set my mind to it. And for some weird reason that just gives me a warm glow all over. Hehe. ^_______________^

I hope I won't get crucified for writing that letter. I thought it was a gem, a singularly perfect masterpiece. The reader might not think so since I end up taking subtle (and not so subtle) digs at them hehe. ^___^;;;

Hey, have I mentioned why I picked the term "naesarang" to title my blog? If I did, well who cares. I'm gonna say it again. Nae Sarang means My Love in Korean. I thought it sounded cool. I wanted to pick sarang hae yo at first, but thought that it was a little too...weird. After all it does mean "I Love You". So well...haha. ^_~

I predict I'll get into trouble with that letter. Ah who cares. It might be interesting. Hope they bother enough to check out my webbie...and hope it leads them to this blog. Heya ppl~~~~~~~~~~ *waves frantically* ^_____^

Ja ne minna-san! Oyasumi nasai! Mata ashita!

]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?