<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Friday, February 27, 2004

Random Fic Rant 

Sigh. Hmm well. I was in that dark poet mood last entry. Eek. >.<>can write! Nyah nyah nyah~~~~~~~~ LOL.

I'm off my rocker. But that's normal. Oh well. I have nothing better to do. I'm busy with another new fic lately. It's on vampires :D

YOUNGWOONG IS HOT!!!! AND DONG BANG SHIN KI ROCKS!!! Erhem. Ignore that. But YoungWoong is definitely one hottie.....*grins evilly*

Lol I'm weird. But next fic I'm doing I'm gonna pair BoA and YoungWoong up. Heheh. Now to find out how old he is. And Seh Ryun isn't that bad...kinda like a chibi version of Minwoo from Shinhwa actually lol. YunHo looks like a mix of Brian from FTTS but with Hyesung's hair. LOL. I keep forgetting the other band members' names ^___^;;;;

Aish me will be back soon with another entry. Watch this spot! :)

]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?