<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Writing Angst 

Listening to Britney Spear's Toxic right now. I like that song, although I dun like Britney herself. Odd huh?

I've been uninspired of late. Ever since I completed the very angsty piece "Bleeding", I haven't been up to standard. Maybe bcos writing that took a lot out of me. Hmm.

I'm seriously considering making myself bleed like I portrayed myself. And I mean really bleed. I would love to see the red eddy and swirl, dripping steadily...it would give me something new to write if nothing else. Some say that writing good stories are based on life experience as well as what you read. Well, I need a fresh source of inspiration. I rode the angst donkey about as far as it would go. Perhaps it's time for me to experiment with sado-machoism. Whips, chains, knives, the whole deal. Now to eviscerate myself while chained to my keyboard...

]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?