<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Saturday, March 06, 2004

Lost in Adventurers' Inn 

Hey.

Alternated between Adventurer's Inn and Dragon Quest VI. And I'm goddamned stuck on Adventurer's Inn. *grumble*

The route to the city is blocked. I can't do recall. I can't pray cos I got no deity. I need food to feed my charac. And my water supply is gonna run out on me eventually.

Damn.

There HAS to be a way to wriggle outta this situation. I dun believe there isn't an alternative route out. Unless the programmer didn't expect someone stupid enough to get themselves trapped in that dungeon.

I guess I'm stupid enough. Gah.

Maybe I should ask. After all I can still chat ooc. Hmm. Well it's getting late. Should go to bed. And giggle like hell when recalling that outrageous pairing...

Kazu and Millie. Aka Millieniummon (i think i spelled it wrong). Yeah I know. Cue: *jaw drop*

Hehe. That was THE MOST hilarious idea that author could have come up with. I mean, that is like...the first pairing of its kind? That dude just made history haha. But I think it would make for interesting scenes to have those two married. Kekeke I'm weird. ^__^

Ah well. Should go sleep. My dad isn't happy. He doesn't say it, but I know better. Hmm. K. Will go now. Aish. Bye.


Quote:
I fear not the unknown. It's what we DO know that scares me. How can the unknown be any worse?

]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?