<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Friday, March 05, 2004

Now What Did I Want to Say... 

Hmm. Back. Now what was I going to say...

...
......
.........
............
.........
......
...

Ok fine fine. So I forgot. Who the hell cares anyway? It wasn't anything of consequence. At least I hope. Gawd I'm hopeless... -__-;;;;

I did a very lengthy piece last entry. Hmm. Sometimes it surprises me how much I can spew when I'm in the mood.

I hope I can really stretch my writing skills when it really matters. Damn O levels. But I fail to see how I can extemporize in a boring situation. Hmm. Food for thought I guess.

Like I like to say, it all boils down to luck. I'm luckier than a lot of ppl. It might not seem so, but I really am lucky when you think abt it. I dun really study hard, but what I do remember usually comes up in the exams. If that isn't luck I dunno what to call it.

Hope Lady Luck doesn't desert me for the O levels. I hope. Maybe. Hmm.

Stupid thoughts. Can't come up with anything else. I'm brain dead. Or not. Hmm. Why can't I think of something better? Hmm.

Perhaps I expended too much energy writing the previous post. Hmm. Oh well I'll just stop dwelling upon it here. Not much point.


Quote:
It's not what you do. It's how you do it.

]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?