<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Sunday, March 28, 2004

Random Rants 

Hmm I neglected this for a while. Sigh.

I just downloaded a performance of "The Meaning of Peace" featuring Koda Kumi and BoA. Heh. They sound cool.

Which reminds me. I'll need to get something off download.com. Must not forget. Although it's not that important.

I just posted up chapter 4 of Black Requiem. I liked the bit where she teases him about being an "old fogey". Heheh. And I made Jin annoying hehe. She'll get along JUST fine with Shi Yeon....*innocent*

And I set the first part of the plot in motion with the sending out of a strike team from the "good people". Hehe. Next chapter it's the "bad people's" turn to send their team out. And YoungWoong will come out then hehe. Now how many people do I have left to introduce? Oh yeah, Brian and YoungWoong only. I'll need to make another vamp. Well not really. I'll just reuse my old characters and remake them a bit. Yeah I'm cheapskate. So?

I'll need to finish Silent Sorrow. I like it, but Black Requiem is more humorous at the moment. After all when you have me poking fun at Hitler and World War II you know it's a hoot. Silent Sorrow is getting a little too intense. Hehe.

I had a strange session of thoughts last night. Had something to do with a lot of...hmm...guys. No not that way. I was more of thinking what kind of guy is my type. Yeah I know. Not much like me huh?

I came out of it feeling more depressed than when I started. I'm the kind of girl that feeds off passion. When the passion in a relationship dies, I'll leave. It's that simple. Which is why I'll probably never get married. I'll never be able to stick with one person like that. Unless that guy is really amazing that is. Chances are though that any guy like that will probably be snapped up by girls with better qualifications than I do. Oh well. Life sucks like that.

I've been wondering if I should direct my poetic genes towards a happier direction. I mean, lookie at all my poems. It usually has a lot to do with pain and suffering. Even the one I found humorous was morbid, to say the least. Maybe I should write poems on BoA. Hahah. Lol. That might help, although I dun really know what I can write about her. Her eyes? Her hair? Her voice...hmmm yeah......but I'm not in a very poetic mood now so we'll save that for next time. ^_^

Now to do whatever's on my to-do list....note that anything to do with school is scribbled on another piece of paper which is hardly ever looked at ^__~

Quote:
I want to know the meaning of peace and love...

]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?