<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Friday, March 12, 2004

A Rhyming Poem! By Me! 

Bleed bleed, in the shadows I weep.
Curse me, hate me, wound me deep.
How I wish to fall asleep!

Dig dig, dig my grave.
Under the sea, under the waves.
I have lost, all my faith.

Whip me, drive me, batter me down.
Little else will bring me down.
Come one come all, watch me drown.

Push me, shun me, let me lie.
Broken and battered, living a lie.
Alone in the darkness let me die.

Break me, crush me, ruin my mind.
Listen to the whispers of a shattered mind.
Snarling, gnashing, these demons of mine.

Light and Darkness fade to none,
An endless void, second to none.
Lost and alone, nothing to be done...



And again I prove I'm capable of poetry. The first one that actually rhymed. Go me!! Dun ask how or why I did it. It just popped to mind. Spontaneous talent if you will.

]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?