<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Black Requiem Fic Rant 2 

I'm back again!

...wait that seems OOC.

Ok correction, I'm back, yeah I'm still alive. So?

Hmm much better. Sometimes I think I'm getting a tad too obsessed with being in character. Haha. I guess it comes from all that POV writing I do. I HAVE to be in character then.

For example, Krista (main charac in BR, not me) has a inferiority complex and overanalyzes things. Kinda like the real me actually. Oh well it was a self-insert, so yeah.

Jin is hyper and whimsical. Kinda like me on a sugar high. Lol. Ultra fun to write, I love her POVs.

Shi Yeon is ultra-smart, ultra-hyper and ultra-happy. Souped up on the ultra side...hmm. Slightly challenging to portray, which explains why I hardly do POVs for her.

YoungWoong. Intensely loyal, serious but can be funny sometimes. He loosens up more around his pals. No problem writing his POV.

Max. Female version of Jin, except more maniacal and hyper with less whimsical tendencies. Easy to write too.

Tristan. Broody vampire dude with angst issues and is ultra-civilised. He's so civilised you really feel like punching him sometimes. But oddly I like writing his POV. Lol.

Jannie, the temperamental girl. Talk about mood swings! But really, she ain't all that bad. Toned down version of Jin when she's happy, she's full out depressing like me when in her stick-up-her-ass mode. Kinda interesting really, but I don't do POVs of her that often.

Brian...well I have only done one POV for him so far, and to tell the truth, I don't really like his character very much. Heroic, self-sacrificing, but yet ready to sacrifice anything to achieve his cause. I doubt I'll do many POVs of him.

Danny. Noble, funny, a perfect match for Jin. He's witty, serious when necessary, and is often calm in times of trouble. Very reliable character. I like him. ^_^

That's so far. I'm detecting a certain bias against some of my characters. Lol. I'm human after all. I'm prejudiced. ^__~

Well now to plan chapter 11 of BR. And maybe even finish up OB while I'm on a roll. Lol. Maybe I should do a novelisation of the Good Path of OB. I don't like the Evil Path, I like good endings. Haha.

Adios amigos~~

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?