<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Monday, May 31, 2004

Chinese O-Level Horror and Other Randomness 

AHHHH! Chinese O levels were a killer today!

Paper 1 was surprisingly easy.

But like they say, good things seldom last. Paper 2 was hell.

Mainly cos I didn't study, so yeah I brought it on my own head.

Actually Paper 2 wasn't that bad. The comprehension part was ok enough. But I screwed up on most of the other parts. The horror.

Oh well. What done can't be undone now. No point chewing over old soup. Although I wonder how soup can be chewed in the first place. I mean, unless it gets all mouldy and icky-like, with fungus growing in it and thus making it chewable...eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww!

Sometimes my imagination gets the better of me......

DIE ANT DIE!!! *crushes ant into tiny bits*

Cough. That was totally random, excuse the interruption.

Now what was I planning to say? Ah I can't remember. Eh who cares. Hmm. Bored. Gah...

I've found I really like blogging. All that time I spend spewing crap is very enjoyable. Not to mention it gives me a space for uninterrupted ramble. Hehe. No one to annoy but me, myself, and my other freeloaders!

*Other indignant voices: WE ARE NOT FREELOADERS!!!!*

Cough. Right. Like I believe that...

NOOOO DON'T EAT MY CHOCOLATE!!!

Ungrateful little creeps! First they illegally occupy my mindspace, then they steal my chocolate! MY chocolate!! Burn in hell you little chocolate-stealers!!! *waves club aroundly madly*

.....

Wait. I'm acting...weird? *looks up* Eeek.

DISCLAIMER: ALL THE RANDOMNESS ABOVE IS AN ABBERATION THAT IS NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY

I hope everyone understood that. Hehe. ^__^;;;

Sometimes craziness justs pops outta nowhere. It's just a matter of getting used to it. I pretty much have fun during the weirdness...

...what?

Well, they say "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!" Truer words never spoken. Insanity is an activity best shared! ^_~

Anyway time to watch the Mummy Returns on channel i. I really want to watch that since I've only read the novelisation so far and it seems fairly interesting to me.

Oh it's starting! You'll have to excuse me! ^_~

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?