<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

My 1st BoA Banner! 

I made a new banner! Go me! Although it looks slightly shoddy thanks to my shaky hand and lousy programs. I only have Paint, I wish I had Photoshop!! :(

Anyway here's how it looks like.



I revised it again to fit my preference...



And then I had to resize it to fit the requirements for a signature banner at solid07....



This is ridiculously funny the way I kept revising it. Or in general terms, making it smaller. Lol. But it looks ok, slightly shoddy and all, but then again bear in mind that this is mostly cut and paste. You have no idea how much trouble I had cutting the korean words out properly, and THEN having to fill up the white spaces to make it fit the background. Geeesh.

But it's nice and simple, and it has BoA there. Good enough for me. :) Maybe next time I'll do better...

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?