<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Of Font-Fixing and Boredom 

Welps, I finally got round to fixing that tiny font problem. Lol. Now I don't have to squint when I read my own blog.

Wonder if anyone's actually reading this? If you are, gimme a buzz on AIM, my username's kakyoku no kaze. I'm bored. Haha.

Anyway, that jap phrase means "Song from the Wind". Well at least I hope so. Hope I didn't get it wrong and make a total idiot of myself. ^__^;;;;

Yeah I'm so bored. I don't feel like playing OB, I don't feel like doing chapter 11 of BR, and I don't even feel like singing, since I think I suck. Lol.

So that's why I'm here. Haha. Extreme boredom at work! :)

Bah I can't think of anything. Now to go check out solid07 and see if anyone else replied to chapter 10 of BR. I certainly hope so...

Well lemme mosey off now...

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?