<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Of Restless Nights and BR Fic Rants 

I had a weird night. Weird as in I was taking a break in bed at 8pm the night before, and then I fell asleep. Damn.

And then I woke up at midnight. Lol. And went back to sleep...after a while that is. I spent some time coming up with weird new things in my head. As for what those things are, well let's just say those will never ever see the light of day if I can help it. Hehe.

Everyone has their own skeletons in the closet. I'm running outta space though. Eh who cares, I'll just get a bigger closet. Lol.

I think I got carried away writing that funny scene for chapter 10 of Black Requiem. Now to find a graceful way to end it...I suppose good old scene shift would have to do. Lol.

Then who to focus on? I have 3 simultaneous events. I just covered one. So it's either the Jin/Danny/Tristan episode, or the Jannie/YoungWoong/Max events.

Personally I think the 2nd one would be more likely. After all its morning. The vampires would all be happily snoozing. Jannie would probably be tied up. And thinking of a good way to get out. Oh and I almost forgot about poor Brian. Guess he needs reinforcements...and time to begin Operation Matchmaking Part 4. Muahahahahhaha!!!

Had fun with real McCoy last evening before I logged off. I just LOVE RPing! Considering all the mythical stuff I threw in, and all the blatant Ogre Battle hints I threw in. Haha! I must be really bored. Lol.

Anyway now either I go to finish OB, or I go work on BR. Hmm choices choices...

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?