<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

AHH! AHHHH!! AHHHHHH!!! BoA's 4th korean album songs are up for download!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

*cough* Right. Back to normal...not! ^____^ *grins insanely*

But it's soooo cool! The songs...ahhhhhhhh!! Wonderful!! Loving the album! Yeah!! Can't wait to buy it!! AHH!!!

It's a bit Americanised, but I suppose the effects are still good enough though. :D

Anyway, my favorites right now are My Name, I Kiss, Feel Me, We(Another Myself), Stay In Love and Don't Give a Damn. Yeah you read the title right. It IS Don't Give a Damn. Weird huh? But it sounds good.

Identity crisis for BoA? Some people suggested that idea as the reason for the theme of the album. After all, some of the songs are very individualistic. Like the title track, My Name. Weird huh? And also, in Don't Give a Damn, there's one part that goes "I don't give a damn, I know who I am". Pretty much like a rebellious teenage phase eh? Lol!

And also in My Name, I like the dance-y theme to it. Sounds like potential disco material~~! But the song reminds me of Justin Timberlake somehow...don't ask! :P

But the bonus track, We(Another Myself), is for the Japanese version of the korean movie Taeguki. It's really suitably sad sounding. But the beginning reminds me of this string instrument bridge I heard before in one of Jacky Cheung's songs. Very cpop-ish. Oh well it sounds good anyway.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ALBUM TO BE RELEASED!!!! Listening to My Name on repeat now. I can't get enough of it! :D Some people don't like her change in image and style, but I'll just say this, gimme enough time to get used to her new look, plus the fact that I really dig her new style in music, I'm ready to declare that I LOVE BOA DESPITE THE CHANGES!! *cough* ^__^;;;

Anyway time to lose myself in the music~~~~~

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?