<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Back to school. Ugh.

It's the second day since the holidays. God I miss the holidays. Well sort of anyway. Hmm.

It isn't quite as bad as I thought. I'm happier. Or at least I'm happy on a day where there's no maths lesson. ^_~

And it's totally cool how we had PE the last two days. We played soccer. And I made a mean goalkeeper and defender. But so far my team always loses since all the better, more aggressive players are on the other team. Oh well. It isn't THAT bad. :P

I figure I had better do something or else I'll go mad in maths lesson. I always seem to get dark thoughts then. Once I caught my hand twitching and had to clamp down on it before I accidentally lose control and strangle someone. I guess I have anger issues.

But fortunately I don't need anger management...yet. That's cos I know how to suppress that overwhelming anger and desire to hurt someone. I can squelch my murderous tendencies...IF I want to that is. I shudder to think of day when I actually WANT to kill somebody, and don't bother to stop myself from doing it. That's one of the reasons I don't want any sharp objects and/or potential weapons lurking around me. The temptation to wreck things might be a little too great.

But personally I think blood is messy. If I really want to kill I would either strangle, or use a big stick and start whacking that person's head repeatedly. Less blood spilled, less difficult to clean up. Have you any idea how tough it is to get rid of bloodstains?

But I always had an affinity for knives. Shiny...and so pretty. Flashing in the light...ok I need to stop envisioning how it would be like to take a knife and shove it into someone's stomach. It's getting a little too realistic. -___-;;;

Alright, time to go poke around BJ again, then hope that Kanaii gets back on. I miss her already...again. :D She gave me a new nickname. And no I'm not going to tell you. It's personal. :P But if you have to know, one of her nicknames for me is pogo stick. Yes, pogo stick. But I call her kitty. And she also calls me vampy. Haha. She has more nicknames for me than I do for her. But I hafta admit, the pogo stick one was my own fault...hehe. ^___^

Kz, it's almost 11pm, should go to bed. School, you know. ^_^

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?