<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Friday, June 11, 2004

Haha, last post was interesting. Ignore that. You have no idea if it's real or fiction don't you? You probably won't even know if half of what I say here is true. :P

But something is real. My obsession with BoA. Haha. I still can't get enough of My Name. I was humming it in school today. Even though I only have the faintest idea of how the lyrics are like. Hehe.

But by now I've pretty much gotten the hang of the lyrics. Still can't follow them since it's a little too fast. It's a literal tongue twister. If you can't pronounce the lyrics for Valenti (both korean and japanese), then you won't even be able to come close to getting My Name right. Unless Korean is your native language that is. :P

Someone already got the MV caps up. They pretty much summarised how the MV is like, and what its about. Hehe, it's quite fun to see all the conflicted opinions people have of the MV. :D

I seriously don't mind perving a little a the new BoA. It's normal, for me at any rate. No I'm not les. I'm just deprived. Haha. Cippy will laugh his head off. ^0^

Lol but seriously, how many of you people think that I'm odd? As in odd in any way at all? Haha. Even I think I'm odd...sometimes. Heh.

Ok I dunno what to type. Haha. I love having Tiggy and Yunie as my brother and sister. They're an endless source of amusement. Besides, nowadays we have 4-way conversations with Coolin too. Hehe. It's still hard to believe that Coolin's only 17. I mean, most of the time he acts like a mature guy. Except sometimes when he regresses into childhood and starts goofing along with us. Haha.

Lol and he's like me, a procratinator. I mean, he had to stay up late on his birthday just to finish his History essay that was due the next day. Haha. And just today he stayed up til 3.30am to read Shakepeare's The Tempest for his Literature exam. Hehe. If he didn't procrastinate he wouldn't have had to do all these. :D

Life is good for the online me. I have a family, more than one actually. One's the BJ family, with Tiggy and Yunie, as well as our good friends like Cori, Xenon, Emily, and of course, Coolin. Then there's my vampire brethen. Lady Memnoch and I are great friends. I'm tempted to call her mommy. :D And Lex and Ferrian are just great guys. I haven't really connected with the rest yet. But it's enough to talk to LM on MSN. :D

It's nice with all these online families. It gives me a sense of warmth, something that I lack in real life. I might as well be an orphan, what with the way my family just runs roughshod over me. Haha. It just doesn't really feel all that warm and homely in my family in real life now. I rather indulge in my own fantasy where I make my own family, and we would all compliment each other in terms of personality. Everyone will fit in, and no one left out. Yeah like that would ever happen. This will just remain a dream, a sweet dream, but unreal. It will never happen...

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?