<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Monday, June 14, 2004

Hey I'm back! Today was the last time we had to go back to school during the holidays! Woot!

Today we had chem. Mr Wong was weird. I mean really weird. He came over and asked me, only me, if I liked coming to school better or staying at home. I was *blink* and stare, then I answered, "Ehh...I like coming to school." Lol.

Later when I asked Qian Ling about why he asked me that, she said that its cos she thinks that Mr Wong thinks that I'm "mentally unsound". -___-;;; Yeah she actually said that. I think I might be rubbing off on her. Guess I'm a bad influence....woot! ^__~

But on further probing, she commented that he was probably "just bored". Lol. She might be right. Haha. On both counts too. Heh.

Well it was fun, today that is. I'm still waiting eagerly for someone to get their hands on the video of the fan meeting in Seoul. Yes, I'm obsessed. Sometimes I wish I was less crazy in love over BoA, but I know if I were to be forceably separated from my obsession, I would just wither away. If I am to die, I rather burn to death in the flames of my obsession, then just wither and die in solitude. Haha, I'm being overly dramatic again. Sometimes I can't stand myself when I get like that. Lol.

My writer's block is lifting slightly. Some ideas are coming back to me. I need to refine my thoughts on chapter 11 of Black Requiem, then I can continue typing. I would really hate to make all my readers suffer so horribly while waiting for me to get off my lazy butt and start working. Lol. I'm scared of Jin's wrath. Really. She's scary. Yeah I know. That coming from me...guess you should know how scary she really CAN be.

While I only have to worry about whether my readers are going to skin me alive for not posting for weeks, I'm more concerned about the state of my own mind. Am I still ok? I guess so. But crazy people never really know, do we? I was getting all depressed once in a while, and Nxx told me that it's unhealthy. He's probably right. But I don't think I can ward the depression off. Oh well, I can live with it...for now. It's unbearable when it hits, but I'll pull through, like I always.

I'm fine. Really. I'm always alright. Catch the drift? Btw its an inside joke of sorts. Heh. Do you know what I mean? ^__~

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?