<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Hmmz haven't posted for a while. Lol.

Been pining away for BoA's My Name album to hit the shores of our tiny island country. Hope they don't miss it. Lol! ^__^

Had a talk, openly, with that little voice in my head. Maybe Yunie was right, it's just a figment of my own imagination. But does it matter if it's real or not? It's still fun to talk to someone, anyone. Lol I must be really bored eh?

Point in fact, the little voice comes only when my mind is not otherwise occupied. I guess it's my own way of amusing myself. Besides, the kind of conversation it offers is much more interesting and simulating that what real people can offer me. Well with the possible exception of Kanaii, for the interesting part. The only simulating conversation that I've had with Kanaii was in an email. Lolz. We goof around like crazy on MSN. :D I really love talking to her. It's one of the reasons why I loathe time zones, it cuts down the opportunities for me to talk to her...sigh.

Haha Ben (aka Ferrian, Archpriest of the Temple of Secrets) admitted that he was a well-meaning, but bumbling screwup of a Archpriest. But he argues that no one is perfect, with the possible exception of LM...LOL!!!! My mommy's perfect~~~~ Weeee!!! Lolz! ^__^

Any updates on my life? Eh none. Well other than the fact that I went out on a little trip to Orchard Road today. Was trying to see if BoA's 4th album was out. Lol. Walked from Heeren to Plaza Singapura, then back again. I'm such a weirdo. Hehe. I played arcade games at P.S. :D

I never even knew I could play GGX!! GGX=Guilty Gear X. I did EXTREMELY well, better than I ever did on other fighting games. Well I didn't manage to beat Testament--that's the final boss--but to go through like that was no mean feat. Considering that I have NEVER played GGX ever before. And I was using Sol Badguy...I LOVE his Fueneken!! Ky Kiseke's Furaiken doesn't seem as cool lol! And it took me a while to beat May and that stupid anchor of hers. She even summons a dolphin! As her special attack...yes you didn't read wrong, it WAS a dolphin. -__-;;

And I was so horrified of having to use Sol to beat the living daylights out of Millia Rage. Cos that's my favorite GGX pairing. Lol. But that didn't stop me from handing her ass back to her in 26 seconds. Yeah Millia was such a pushover, I couldn't believe it either. Haha. But shockingly, I took even less time to whack Venom's butt...using only 24 seconds in the first battle. The 2nd battle took a little longer. Lol.

Faust was kinda tough, cos I was still trying to get the hang of using Sol in the first few matchups. But once I figured out how to use Sol more effectively, it was a lot easier...

OH! Something funny! I used one of Sol's special attacks to finish Millia off in the 2nd battle, and it involved him embracing her. Lolz. And it looked kinda like a kiss haha! Cute move lol.

But Testament was so damn fucking hard. I only managed to beat him once, and only through sheer luck--cos I managed to get the first hit in and then pinned him up to one side and continued hitting him until he was at very low health. But he managed to whack the hell outta me in the 2nd and 3rd battles. Grr. I was SO close! Damn.

I didn't get to fight Zato...which surprised me. I would have thought that I would get to fight him, but since Testament was the last guy...so yeah. Oh, and Testament looks like a girl from certain angles. But he has a cool entry. Darn him lol.

Alright, my dad's yelling at me to get off. Oh well, til next time then! :D

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?