<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

I finally finished off chapter 11 of Black Requiem. It took a while, and a dash of sudden inspired typing, but I did it today. Lol.

*sneezes violently*

Aww man, I think I caught a cold. Ooooh...*rubs nose* Agh...hate this...

Anyway, I'm trying to decide what to do now. I'm trying hard not to think about homework. Lol. Hehe. I'm such a procrastinator.

Bah. I don't like normal-ish RPing. My kind of RPing involves violence and end-of-the-world-ish damage. Haha. I still remember how me and Sputy combined to cause severe damage. Dropping comets, exploding stuff, that kind of thing. Lol.

Ugh..my nose...ahhhh....ahhhh...choooooooo!! Oof. *winces*

Now lemme go try and stem that horrible feeling that my nose is making me feel...

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?