<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Thursday, June 17, 2004

I'm in a pensive mood.

Just feeling really tense for some reason. I didn't even feel very hungry. Just stared at my food. And swallowed. Didn't really taste the food.

I eat to live. My life is all I have left, worthless as it is. And so I continue...

Enough with the angst. I think I overdo it, like Chengwei pointed it out. But it's so much fun! Yeah I like being sad. Perverted fetish, but yeah, I like inflicting emotional and mental pain on myself. It's weird. I think there's even a term for it. What was it...oh yes, sado-machoism...I think I spelled it wrongly though.

Sigh. *stares off into space* I'll never amount to anything. Cos I'm a lazy bum. Ha. For some reason I'm feeling evil. I feel like doing some good old backstabbing. No idea why. I tend to wreck stuff and be evil when I'm feeling morose. I feel somewhat obliged to hurt others. Yeah I'm a sick fellow. So what?

Or well, before I launch into another diatribe, I'll go wait for more replies to my RP thread. Til next time. *bows*

Quote:
The greatest mystery about life is that it is no mystery at all.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?