<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Oh I forgot to mention, the bg music in my blog is now My Name. I need to find a reliable online storage site so I can try out my idea of a bg music player like the way Karen's site does.

Hmm, I just dredged out a fairly meaningful line from the English translation of the song My Name. Here it is!

Everyday is the same and tomorrow seems so far away

I really like it. Haha. Made it my MSN nick. Now I also understand why My Name sounds so, so, sexy? The lyrics say it all. And it also explains the naughty look on BoA's face when she sang certain parts of the song. Lol. ^__^

I mean, look at this line in the lyrics-->I want you just as I felt you in the beginning

My response was a '?!' and with good reason too. I mean...it sounds...wrong? Lol. Either that or I just have a dirty mind. *chuckles*

Anyway here's the full translation.

My Name (English Translation)

I justed wanted a closer feeling
You know what I want

I am so different from anyone else
But you are able to change me

If I tell you about my hidden self...
(U feel like) You'd probably be surprised

Myself right now is enough being myself from yesterday
Whenever a face other than mine is in your mind, will you call.. My name?!!

Don't wanna fake it!
After I got to know you, everyday I waited for your Phone call
I got to make it!
I began to realize after some point..

Everyday is the same and tomorrow seems so far away
Then just take it! In reality, I wish something would happen.
After I got to know you, everyday is a different Fine Days

Dont have any doubts (get to know me better)
You like me right? You're becoming more like me

Oh, inside your eyes, you are looking for me
(I Feel Like, i will take it again)

A new whisper overflows from my body under a faint light
If everything begins in this momeny, will you call... My name!!

Don't wanna fake it!
I want you just as I felt you in the beginning
I got to make it!
A careless moment..

Im in too deep, you cant stop me now
Then just take it! Stay by me as much as I want to see you

After I got to know you, everyday I waited for your Phone call
I want you just as I felt you in the beginning
(With me!!)

Don't wanna fake it!
After I got to know you, everyday I waited for your Phone call
I got to make it!
I began to realize after some point..

Everyday is the same and tomorrow seems so far away
Then just take it! In reality, I wish something would happen..

Don't wanna fake it!
I want you just as I felt you in the beginning
I got to make it!
A careless moment..

Im in too deep, you cant stop me now
Then just take it! Stay by me as much as I want to see you


translated by: eebyul
Credits: aheeyah.com


Nice right? And it explains the feel of the song. With lyrics like these, it just would be too weird if they did a poppish-style innocent-like song that is practically BoA's trademark. Haha. And the dance steps DEFINITELY fit the song. Hehe. And just for people who want to try singing along, here's the konglish lyrics. Have fun dislocating your tongue! If you're not korean that is! Hehe.


My Name (Konglish lyrics)

Nuh moo gah kkah woon neu kkim mah neul won het duhn guhn ji
Ahl jah nah neh gah won hah neun gut

Geu uh ttun sah lahm gwah doh dah leun nah
Uh jjum nuh lah myun nahl bah ggool soo it ssuh

Oh, gahm chuh what duhn nahl mahl hah jah myun, U Feel like, ah mah nol lahl guh yah
Ji geum neh moh soo boon dahn ji uh jeh gah teun moh seup deh loh choong boon hah ji
Neh gah ah nin dah leun uhl gool gah jin guh lah myun
Bool luh jool leh My Name

*Don't wanna fake it! Nuh leul ahl geh dwen hoo meh il gi dah lin phone call
I got to make it! Uh neu seh ahl geh het uh
Meh il gah teun sik, ddo ah jik muhn deut hahn il, ahh..
Geu luht dah myun take it! ah joo joh geun mahn keum muh deun dweh goh peun hyun sil

Nuh leul ahl geh dwen hoo meh il dahl lah jin Fine Days

Ee sim gaht jin mah joh geum mahn duh nah leul ah lah bwah
Joht chi ah nah? nahl dahl mah gah neun gut

Oh, Nah leul chat neun neh noon soh geh suh, I Feel Like, dah si gah jil guh ya
Heu lin bool bit soh geh mohm sohk gah deuk num chuh nah neun seh loh woon sohk sah gim
Bah loh ji geum boo tuh moh doo si jahk dwen dah myun
Bool luh jool leh My Name

**Don't wanna fake it! Neh gah neu kkin deh loh nuh leul gah ji go si puh
I got to make it! Uh suhl peun uh neu soon gahn
Bbah jyuh buh lyuht uh, ee mi nahn muhm chool soo up suh, ahh..
Geu luht dah myun take it! Boh goh sip peun mahn keum hahng sahng neh gyut teh it ssuh
Nuh leul ahl geh dwen hoo meh il gi dah lin phone call
Neh gah neu kkin deh loh nuh leul gah ji go si puh
With me...

*Repeat

**Repeat


By: Karen
Credits: jumpingsoul.net --->one of da best BoA fansites there is! ^__^


I can never catch up with the song lol. Especially where she rushes through the lyrics. I almost twisted my tongue around trying to keep up. Haha. I'm no native korean speaker, so that explains the problems. BoA has no such problems. I mean, she sang and danced it LIVE, and made no mistakes AT ALL. Hehe. She pro eh? Lol.

Today's the 15th!!! I forgot to gush about the significance of the date last post. IT'S THE DAY WHERE BOA'S 4TH ALBUM IS OFFICIALLY RELEASED IN KOREA!!! Yeah!! But man, it takes a while to get to Singapore. But the good thing is that with Nxx helping me preorder, I can get it before the overseas version even hits the shores of the tiny dot that is Singapore. ^___^

But shipping takes one or two days, so I'm expecting to get it before the week is out. Hehe. Woot!

Chengwei commented to me that my blog has been utterly BoA-centric lately. Well, TOO BAD~~~~~~~~ :P If you don't like BoA, your loss. If you like her...I welcome you as a brother/sister!! Haha! *bows*

I went through another day of my granny nagging at me sporadically. It was...marginally bearable. You get used to things if you face it long enough. And believe me, I'm very tolerant. What with facing a temperamental dad all the time, I tend to build a strong resistance to annoying people. Haha. Thank you, thank you. *bows again*

Woooo! Checked out Yesasia. Turns out that the L&H Live Tour Concert DVD is out for preorder. It's the Japan version though, and it's a FREAKING 100 BUCKS!! In SGD too. >__< I certainly hope that the overseas version is cheaper. I can't afford to buy something THAT expensive...

I'm still addicted to My Name. It's been playing for the whole day. On repeat. The only exception was the time when I switched to listening to the whole of the 4th album. Haha. I still like I Kiss, Feel Me, Spark, and My Prayer. Stay In Love is becoming a fast favorite. And We is a shoo-in. It sounds great, plus its the ending theme for Taeguki. More reason for me to watch it when it opens in Singapore cinemas this July. Hehe.

Ok, enough of BoA for now. Regardless of what people think, my life does not center around BoA only. Hehe. Convinced? Or not? I sense the doubt floating around. Lol and I wouldn't even blame ya! Heh.

After reading Chengwei's blog, I found myself also thinking about the future. It's something that I have thought about before too. After all the very idea of O Levels is making me perk up and start worrying about my future. Sigh.

JC or poly? Everyone tells me: GO JC!!! Lol. And I guess I'm more JC material. I'm just not suited for poly life, what with my extremely limited wardrobe...LOL!!! ^__^

But seriously, if I were to go to JC, I'm not really sure where I want to go. Hiro's been urging me to go to ACJC, cos he's there and he says he wants me to be there too. Lol. But I guess my dream of going to HCJC is extremely slim, since I'm too lazy to be bothered to really slog like a bull to get the grades needed. Besides, I think I'm totally swearing off elitist schools. Too much pressure, I don't think I'm equipped to handle that. I'm more of a carefree, happy-go-lucky kid. Not a straight-As machine, contrary to the school grapevine.

But what after that? Uni? Definitely. Probably the Arts and Social Sciences stream. I am NOT touching anything to do with maths or science if I can possibly help it...haha.

But what course too take? I'm thinking of taking Philosophy as a minor, but what should I be majoring in? Maybe...maybe there was that crazy idea of taking up Film Studies and the like. I always wanted to try stuff like that...although I think I'm not really suited personality-wise for it. Hmm.

I think maybe I should go for something that allows me to become a computer geek. Lol. What a great ambition. Becoming a technophile. Haha.

But as for job prospects, I wanna become a reporter! But Chengwei pointed out something in his blog that I thought was right. I would probably crack under all the deadlines. Heh.

Freelance sounds like a good idea, and I think I'll do that on the side. I like to write, so that wouldn't be much of a problem. And when I type, I type fairly fast nowadays. Practice, no doubt.

I dabbled with the idea of becoming a scientist/researcher type, but decided against it. I'm too sloppy to deal with stuff like that. I would probably blow up the lab more than once, even if I end up in microbiology instead of quantum physics. Yeah I know, how can you blow things up in microbiology?! Trust me, if anyone can do that, it'll be me. ^__^;;;

I know I'm author material. I have the instincts for it. And I have the drive to keep trying again and again. I KNOW I can do it. I just need a chance. And a lucky break. And THE flash of inspiration. Life is a gamble. This is no different.

So what are my job prospects? Seriously, I can't imagine myself working. I'll probably end up job-hopping. The only thing that can really capture me would be writing. I wonder if I could become a scriptwriter. That sounds fairly interesting. Maybe I'll produce something less cliched than what Hollywood offers. Lol.

But this is all in the future. We will know better what will happen then.

This is Krista/Esty/Sephi/Huimin, signing off for the night.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?