<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Oh man...BoA's new mv is out...you know, for the song My Name.

I was like O__O when I saw it. I mean...blatantly sexy BoA is new...the last time all the vibes were very subtle...this time is IN YOUR FACE. >__<

But what can I say? I was so totally drooling after I got over the shock. Yes, I know, I'm female, and BoA's a girl too, so yeah, I shouldn't have that kind of response? But it's true, I do, but for some reason it's only for her. I see Britney in less clothes (might as well be no clothes considering the sheer skimpiness) in her mvs, and I don't have much of a reaction except the standard "Bah, slut" comment. For some reason, BoA can be fully and conservatively dressed, and I would still drool. I'm hopeless...

And that's not to mention the times when she wears tight clothes, and I'll think "Are you trying to kill me BoA?!" while trying to stop myself from ruining my keyboard with my drool. I really don't WANT to think what would happen if BoA decided to adopt Britney's fashion sense...it would kill me. I'll probably be the first case of a perfectly normal healthy person dying of a nosebleed.

Anyway back on topic, the new mv...totally addictive! The song was addictive enough...but plus the mv, and my obsession with it is Listen to My Heart level. And that's just plain scary. I never thought any mv would be more addictive than Listen to My Heart, and now here comes My Name. >__<

The dance steps...summed up in one word...sexy. How DOES she move those hips?! And the clothes, tight. That's all I can and will say. More skin revealed than before, I'll assure you. Damn that blue outfit...*twitches*

And that white outfit she dances in...nice tight pants...*gulp* Must not think about it...must not...must not... >__<

Oh, and that weird new hairstyle that we see in her album pics, it shows up once or twice. It's looks a lot better in the mv. It does. Really. Makes her look scary, dangerous-like...something on a temptress thing...sigh...

And in that black outfit...plus the weird hair...really reminds me of Rikku from FFX-2. But more mysterious/scary. The look was haunted...but I LOVE it...! Yeah I'm weird...^__^;;;

Aww man, I can't get enough of this mv...I need rehab...urgh...help...>__<

Oh my god...the way she moans at the beginning near the beginning of the song...*chokes* *clenches fists and shakes*

I LOVE THE WAY SHE MOVES HER HIPS!!! AHHHHH!!!

I WANT TO SEE A LIVE PERFORMANCE ASAP!! O___<

*breathes deeply* Calm...must calm down...*shakes again*

Man...you guys HAVE to watch this mv. And please drop the "That looks like what Britney would do!!" from your minds. If not I'll be forced to kill you. :P

Ok time to be trapped like a zombie staring at the mv...till next time!! ^_____^

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?