<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Saturday, June 12, 2004

Song Playing: My Name (again I know ^^;;;)

Hey hey! Nxx agreed to help me preorder the album on yesasia! Woot! That means I won't have to wait a gazillion years for the album to come out in Singapore! Yay!

*hops around deliriously on a pogo stick* ^___^

Me ish still waiting for a high quality version of the My Name mv. And of course, waiting for the live performance. Hehe. Oh btw, her new studio pics are out! So kawaii!!! I love the minnie mouse t-shirt! Lol! ^_^;;;;

Hmm you might have noticed how BoA-centric my posts have been these days. Well I guess it's normal. I tend to wake up more when BoA has a new album out. Or when she's involved in some major event. Like the Taiwan Golden Melody Awards! Her English sounded so adorable. *grins foolishly*

And also, more activity on BJ since well, we are primarily a BoA forum, and anytime BoA has a new album or is involved in anything major, we all start discussing it. :D So there's been a surge in post count. ^__^

And Coolin wonders why. Haha. Maybe his theory is right though. Since our manic-spammer came back we had an enormous surge in post count last night. Lol. But I mentioned to him that I posted a lot too last night. But he says that he excuses me since my posts actually have content and are grammatical with good spelling. Lol. I didn't know that actually made a difference. ^__^

Actually, I think I do. After all this is what spam means:

Stupid
Pointless
Annoying
Messages

Haha. Learnt that on BJ. All of us spam once in a while. But we don't make it a habit. At least we try not to. Sometimes it just doesn't work out that way. ^__^;;;; Heck, even Coolin spammed once in a while. On accident of course. :D And note, he's the admin. :P

Haha. I like posting here. Cos well, sometimes I just don't feel like bothering other people on MSN. So therefore, I start blabbering here. It's my own personal blab-spot! :D

Haha...not blog-spot...but blab-spot...hehe. But I rant and go off on random tangents too often. Sometimes it feels like my messages aren't making any sense. :D But I don't have to make sense do I? This is where I can escape from reality and all its constraints. This is where I can actually pretend to be someone I'm not, to do things that I usually can't.

Here I love myself. Cos I'm cool. Hah! Or at least I think so.

Don't you? ^__~

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?