<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Friday, June 11, 2004

Song Playing: My Name

Hey, I'm back again. While I was just busy helping out another fellow member on BJ, it just struck me how strange it was for me to be suddenly be so helpful. I mean, even on solid I'm rarely that helpful. I mean, if you asked me for help, I would definitely help. But I wouldn't actually volunteer.

But on BJ, it's like I'm almost totally different. I help them unconditionally, and give them advice and all. I guess it's cos BJ's smaller, more personal. And I'm just more comfortable with the people at BJ. Must be the fact that we're all BoA fans. Haha. Birds of the same feather flock together. :D

Guess it's cos BJ's a 2nd home to me. I have family there, and I made good friends there. Nxx is a great guy. And even Xenon, as annoying as he can be sometimes, he's still really rather sweet. Besides, I just like making new friends. I know, I know, online friends are not to be trusted, but I guess I'm lucky enough so far to meet both Nxx and Xenon, and they both turn out to be well-meaning people. But I won't push my luck. ^__^

Wonder if I could ever meet Jasmine (aka Yunie :D) in real life. I really want to see how my big sis is like in real life. She sounds a bit ditzy to me online, but we wouldn't know how she really is like until we actually have the opportunity to interact with her, right? Plus it's fun to meet new friends. And I know, I'll be careful. ^__~

Ah well, back to BJ it is. Time to hop around and see if anyone else needs help from good ole me. :D

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?