<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

As you can see, I finally got rid of the bg music and finally put in a bg music player instead. Now you can pick what songs you want to listen to. :P

Many thanks to Johnny Wu for providing me the javascript for the player. ^__^  Isn't it spiffy? ^___^

Ok, anyone suggest what other songs should I put up there? I need ideas. And I need web space. I'm a little lazy to go and create like 10 more angelfire websites just to store my mp3s to stream here. ^__^ Oh well for the english songs I can always go leech the links from other sides. And the anime songs too. Ehehehehe.

Okie dokie, time to go trawl the net for Initial D mp3s! Hasta la vista!

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?