<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Monday, July 05, 2004

I have been neglecting this for a while, haven't I?

Oh well. Anyway here's a brief update on my otherwise boring life.

1) My cousin's been trying to teach me javascript and html. Needless to say, I still suck at it.
2) First week of school has been uneventful so far. And I mean uneventful by MY standards. Try figuring that out. :P
3) Watched Spiderman 2 last night on my own. Blah. It was a good movie though. And I beat Testament at GGX! But I lost to Dizzy. DANG.
4) BoA's 4th is still not out, and I'm on the verge of wanting to murder the HMV people.
5) My dad's beginning to renege on his promises that he wouldn't neglect me in the event that he has a girlfriend. For example, he promised to go out with me yesterday on a sort of a family outing, but he backed out of it last minute and shoved about 20 bucks in my face and told me to go out on my own. How fun.
6) My "Compilation of Poems", which I posted up at solid07's Fanfic Heaven, earned me another karma. Woot. Thankies mashi mashi xp! ^___^

Erm ya, that's about it...oh wait!

There's a QSS forum. Did I mention it before? My memory seems to be failing. Is it possible to get Alzhemier's (however you spell it) at my age? Oh well it doesn't matter. Forgetfulness means I'm still human. ^__^

Anyway. I'm a mod there! On Music and E-Lifestyle. Things that I'm actually interested in. ^__^ And I found out that I'm not the only BoA supplicant in QSS. Joy! :D

Turns out Udaya likes BoA too, and even Cappy listens to BoA sometimes. And here I thought no one else liked her. I am SUCH a dolt. Lolz.

Oh yeah, and I found that I really liked Happy Tree Friends. Yep, that sadistic cartoon violence website. I just love how the blood kept getting spurted, brains being spilled out, and eyeballs popping (literally) from their sockets. I was laughing like a nut when Petunia got chomped by a shark. :D

I think I ran out of things to say. Hmm. After lunch today, I'm gonna take a shower, then hop down to HMV again. Hopefully they have something new there. :D And I'm considering buying SM Town's 2004 summer album. But that's only if I have enough left after buying BoA's 4th and her L&H concert vcd. Lol. ^__^

Okies time to sign off here and go do something else!

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?