<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Friday, July 30, 2004

I think I might have miscalculated something.

That is, I think I've made a slight error in judgement on Dawn. Yeah, she's hard to figure out. Still waters run deep indeed, and not many run as deep as that one.

She's a good listener, truth to be told. She listened to me blabber on about my theories after all. Yeah, Kewei isn't the only one with messed up theories, I do too. Except Dawn says that mine makes more sense, but that she doesn't believe in them very much since it's in conflict with her religion. Haha I respect that, at least she bothered to hear me out. ^__^

I told her some stuff that I haven't told anyone before. Well I have hinted around the edges of it with Kanaii, but never acutally outright said it out. The conversation was sort of like this:

 
Me: You are a good girl Dawn. Good student, good behaviour...

Dawn: But it's so boring being a good girl...I'm in a difficult situation...I can't be good all the time...

Me: Yeah it might be boring, but at least it's safe. God knows the world needs more of people like you and less of the irresponsible troublemakers like me. It may be boring, but at least the world would be a better place...

{silence ensues for a while}

 
Yeah that was about it. A snatch of conversation. We had these periodical silences between the two of us when we walked together. It's like, we lapse into a comfortable sort of silence. It wasn't that awkward, the conversation simply tapers off and pauses for a while. Until either one of us starts it up again. And no, I'm not the only one starting up the conversations, she does too. Did you know that she eats chocolates as a way to release her anger as well as her sadness? I was like all O______o, then LOL. We were laughing like a pair of nutcases for a while.

Isn't it hard for you guys to imagine Dawn laughing like a hyena? Or actually drop that cold exterior for more than 10 seconds? Well Chengwei might have seen that before. Remember how Dawn accused you of peeping at her, Chengwei? That was one of the most goddamn funny arguments I've seen. ^___^ 

Well, I suppose I should get my butt off the chair and get to dinner. I'm hungry! Or I always am...most of the time. ^___^

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?