<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Yo!

Been a while hasn't it?

Today's been a strange day. Two strange encounters.

Well, before I start on that, Queensway beat Bowen Sec 3-0 at girls' soccer! Woot!

It was so frigging funny watching the match. Yes I watched the match. Well it just so happened that we finished group study at around halftime for them. ^__^

I didn't see the first goal, since it was scored in the first half, but I sure saw the next two! Long shots, both of them. The defending on both sides is appalling, but seriously hilarious. You have to be there to see it for yourself. :D

Anyway after that I went home. On the bus 196. And then it crashed. Well not really crashed. It banged into the back of a lorry at a road junction, severely denting the lorry's back and smashing the right taillights. The mirror on the left side of the bus just flew off on impact.

We had to get off, but the driver gave us a free ticket. Cool huh? Lol. It was troublesome though. I've never been in any road accident of any kind before. This is sorta a new experience. Oh well at least no one got hurt. That's the main thing.

Ok now for the 2nd weird encounter of the day. As I got off the bus at my stop, this lady came up to me with a desperate look on her face and asked me if I could spare her $1.90 in spare change so she could take a bus to Tampines. Well I was feeling charitable, so I did. And then she asked for my phone number so she could contact me to return the favor one day. Personally I don't care if she would return the $1.90, I don't need anything in return for helping someone. But still...I can't help but feel that something's gonna happen cos of this. Instinct. I trust my instinct.

Ok anyway I'd better go now. Life has been just as boring since my last post. I've been just as  moody and unpredictable, and mightily irresponsible. I found that steady work gives me something to focus on instead of mood swings. Lol. But mood swings are fun! Right...

Later then!

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?