<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Heyz everyone!

Decided to pop in before I went to bed.

Me been a good girl, not going to sleep past 10.30pm now, I try to sleep before that time. ^___^

School was ok today, except that my voice was scratchy and garbled up. No it's not funny! I didn't like how I sounded like some old evil monster thing. Lol...

Been getting hacking coughs. You know, the kind where you get into coughing fits and end up dizzy and unfocused when you stop. Hate those.

I hope my throat heals up soon enough. I always like to sing along with BoA's songs. And I can't do that in my present condition for fear of straining my throat and also I didn't want to ruin the effect of the song with my chicken squawking. ^___^

Btw, her next japanese single, entitled "Quincy", is gonna be released September 1st! That means it will reach Singapore around September 8th or so. ^___^ And we should get the full mp3 about one to two weeks prior to release. ^_____^ Hehe the short preview we get from the kose cf clip of the song sounds really cool. And not to mention BoA looks like a goddess....*droolz*

Heh I've been charitable enough to reupload the kose cf clip about 3 or 4 times for those leechers at solid. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother. Yousendit, that upload site, limits every file transfer to 25 downloads only! And with the heavy traffic that frequents solid, there's no way the downloads will last long enough. I mean, just that one topic alone garnered over 500+ hits. Crazy wot? And they sucked up all the bandwidth for my angelfire site.... ;___;

Oh well, as long as more people get access to BoA stuff, I'm happy! ^__^ Yeah I'm a diehard fan. And it seems that after returning to school, my gloomy mood has been mysteriously lifted. I guess seeing all the general craziness of my somewhat dysfunctional class is uplifting. Besides, I don't feel so ill anymore.

Damn. The moment I started typing that "I didn't feel so ill anymore", I started coughing like hell. Someone up there hates me I swear. Lol. I have a pessimistic complex. I think I'm secretly convinced that everyone is out to get me. Haha. Paranoia? Maybe, maybe not.

Oh welps, it's getting late, I should get to bed. And I need water. Water....for my poor throat...*gasp*choke*pant*cough*

^___^

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?