<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Friday, August 06, 2004

Wassup? ^__~

Sorry about the dark mood of my last post, that was the headache talking. I swear it wasn't me! It isn't, it isn't!

...nvm now I sound like a kid. -___-;;;

Lol. I can be so moody sometimes eh? I'm just like that. Up one moment then down the next. I can be more unpredictable that the weather if I choose to be. But most of the time people who actually know me can come to tell whether I'm happy or sad. Or just plain grumpy. Lolz.

Anyway it's 11.15pm now. Kinda late. I broke my promise to sleep early! *gasp* But then again I'm mostly well already. :P Just a stupid cough and lots of greenish phelgm. Stupid snot. -____-

I had fun on MSN with yunie, yao and loc. Well loc is known as furby now. ^___^ He walked right into that one! I mean, he did suggest it himself. :P

All I did was call him "furball", then followed by stuff like "furz", "furry", "furry dearie", and then he was like "why not just call me furby?" in a sarcastic way. Then he went "oops! shit..." and then I was like "LOL you set yourself up for that one FURBY". And that's how his new nickname came about. Lolz...

We people at BoAjjiang forums are downright nuts. It's like an extended family there. We keep coming up with weird nicknames for each other. Like Yunie's alternative nickname, which is "blonde". Say that to her and watch her go up in flames. It's really hilarious.

Tiggy is well, Tiggy. Cori wants us to call her Mrs Felton since she's obsessed with Tom Felton. And Cori also came up with a nickname for Jwu, which is "Tree", since she says that he's "always there". Lol....

And then there's dictator Coolin, that I came up with. ^__^ Addkidd = Charlie = Fishie. I came up with the Fishie nickname. :P And now poor Fishie's on everyone's dinner menu in BJ. ^__^ And then there's Choopy, Jwu's and Fishie's favorite punching bag. ^__^

I'm thinking of giving Jwu a new nickname. Like Twinkie. Cos he keeps saying that he's "a twinkie that speaks only english and a little taiwanese". ^___^

Well my own nickname is fairly pedestrian. It's Esty, short for my username Estrea. Although Furby came up with a new one called "Da shizznizz" or something like that. -___- And of course I have many other nicknames on various forums. Everyone knows me as Krista on solid07, since it's my pen name. And Kanaii calls me everything from Vampy to Pogo Stick. -___- Lol...

Oh and on the Vampyrs forum my "mom" calls me kiddo, or just simply "My daughter~~~". Lol. And on Vampyrs its worse, the kind of nicknames we get. Mine is Ice, which is good compared to others. I mean, Lex, aka Jack, is now known as Dorothy after a nickname poll. Lol. And my mom is now Tinkerbell. ROFLMAO!!!

And of course, who can forget Ben and his alterego BunnyPink? ^__^ And then there was Matt being christened "Bob the Builder", and Kitty getting turned into "Puss in Boots". I can't really remember the other one...hmm. But these can tell you the kind of crazy stuff we go through in terms of nicknames. ^___^

I also have several old nicknames from past experiences, like Sephi. Kent still calls me that, I guess its a habit now for him. Elena was my very first pen name when I started out on Fanfiction.net. Now I know that Elena is actually a Russian name. Didn't know that before lol. Well it still sounds cool anyway, and I used the name to name one of many alteregos that I have.

To summarise my alteregos:

Sephi = evil mad scientist
Elena = Hyper, crazy pacifist that has a sadistic streak sometimes
Estrea = Calm, morose, level-headed, bitter, very negative and cynical but also has a morbid sense of humor. Evil to boot.
Rex = Self-important asshole with an attitude problem. Plus needs hormonal control.
??? = My philosophical side. Loves to argue with me over abstract concepts and theories.


Well that's about it. The "???" is unnamed only because we are still currently disputing over whether he/she/it is actually an alternate side of me, or a separate entity, or even just simply me. It's a topic of serious discussion which we bring up when we both have nothing better to do. ^__^

I sound weird don't I? Giving my alteregos names and personalities. Well maybe not weird. Maybe other people do that too. But I guess not many people argue with their alteregos on the definition of whether the alterego is really the alterego, or YOU are the alterego, and the thing you think is the alterego is the real thing...

Now THAT is a concept guaranteed to give you a perpetual headache if you think too much into it.

In fact, I'm gonna go to retire to bed now and argue some more with that little voice over who is the real person here. ^___^

Ta ta~~~

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?