<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Thursday, October 21, 2004

I'm back! Or not, really. Since, after all, my internet connection has been off for THREE FREAKING MONTHS!!!

And so no, I'm NOT ok. Haha. Yeah right now I'm at the library using the computers there. I've been dying at home. No internet=no life. *cries*

I've also been busy with my new fic, called AD 2020. Actually, I've finished it, and is working on the sequel--A New Tide. I'm planning to turn it into a trilogy of sorts. It's cool, but too bad I can't post it up due to the fact that I can't put my diskette into the computers here. Damnit.

I miss all my net friends. Especially Kanaii. I think she thinks I'm dead or ignoring her. I swear I'm not!! I just couldn't get online...*sobs* I don't want my bestest friend to think I abandoned her...man do I feel bad...

Alright then, that's all for now. I'll try to come back soon to the computers at the library. ANd I hope I can get my home connection back up soon again. IF my dad is willing to pay the bills for once that is...

From,
A very sad little girl

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?