<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Hi I'm back!

My internet is still not working. Oh welps.

But hey, at least I still get to come online every once in a while.

O Levels are over!!! Yay!!!

Now for the big JC problem. Lolz.

Hmm well, I think I'll be going to St. Andrews JC. Sorry Hiro, not going to ACJC. Haha, nvm then.

I think Chengwei will be going "Noooooo" at this. He wants to go to SAJC also. He sees me as a competitior. :P Too bad... ^__^

Ok I won't be long here. Anyway it was just a post to tell most people that, yeah, I'm alive! Don't think I'm dead, injured, or in anyway incapcitated. Hehe. I should be back by mid-December...hopefully.

Oh btw Kanaii, don't die on me when I'm not around. Don't stress yourself to death ok? We'll have time talking once I get back online again.

Tata! ^__^

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?