<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Well hello.

It's been quite a while.

For some reason I'm feeling a little British at the moment...don't ask. I have no idea why either.

It's been a long time since my last post. A month, in fact.

And no, I'm still sadly internet-less.

Pity.

Gee the British thing really bites huh?

Great what's with the American vibe? -__-

I can sound Singaporean if I want to.

Eh, I no stupid hor.

Ok that was dumb. ^__^ I don't feel Singaporean today. Blah. I feel off-world for some reason.

I think the internet-less thing is really messing up my head. Big time.

Hmm....what was I going to say? Oh bah I forgot. Never mind then, I'll go back to reading Resident Evil fanfics.

Til next time.

Oh and Merry X'mas to all of you out there!

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?