<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Hey hey.

Me at NYC Youth Center to surf. Haha. At least some sites are not banned like at the library. XD

I'm planning on starting a second blog to showcase my more philosophical thoughts. Hehe. Kinda freaky isn't it?

Chengwei commented once that I looked like I was in a daze most of the time, so it was hard to tell at first sight that I was actually fairly smart and all. I found that comment amusing. Seriously.

I mean, it means that my ploy worked. The look-stupid act actually works. Haha. Me act blur a lot. People who have seen me give that "...huh...?" look will definitely agree with that. Even Wei Ni was like "so cute!!". My reaction to that: O___o;;;

I mean, me cute? The sky will fall down. Haha. But seriously, the clubbed baby seal expression looks fairly convincing on me. You know, the whole wide eyed confusion, the "huh" look on the face, and the mouth like "o". It makes people feel guilty if they try to pick on me. Bwahahah.

Anyway, me shall start on the new blog now. I will still post here, but only on my personal life. More darker and thoughtful ideas will go on at the other place. ^__^

Okie dokie. Me will go now.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?