<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Aha!

Actually, I have no idea what or why I'm "aha"ing. It was just as usual, totally random.

I'm looking at Sinfest again! Hahah! That's the most irreverent, comical, and interesting comic strip I've ever seen! Well, one of them anyway....

Ok...a bug on the Adventurer's Inn? I can't put on my helmet after I took it off....O___o

Ok...now I can put it on...provided I put on my original helmet and not the new one I found....lol.

*blink* There's a brothel in the game?! *exits brothel immediately* That was so wrong...

Alright....I think I'm lost...

.........what's new and different huh?

It's pretty laggy....hate this....ah well it's better than nothing...

Meh I'm getting hungry. Will go soon...eventually...actually I've no idea. ^__^

Erm...I'm running out of things to type.....not that I had anything to type in the first place.

Oh I got 13 points for my O Level. Not too bad, but too good either. Disappointing eh?

Alright, I'm getting too blase about this. Excuse me while I go have a chat with myself.

See you around!

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?