<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Arggggggggggggggh!!!!

It's terible!!

HORRIBLE!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!!

IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

BoA's performing at the 16th Taiwan Golden Melody Awards!!! And I'm stuck without a way to watch it!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Bad News No.2: BoA's performing at the Hallyu concert in California, USA...and guess what? I can't watch that either!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

*gags* *sobs* I....I want....I want....BoA....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Why me?? I hate this. My computer isn't working!!! Now...if only I had cable tv, I might be able to watch the TGMA live too. DAMN!!! *cries again*

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! I hate being cut off from the internet!! I can't download any BoA performances! I can't download ANYTHING!! *sobs*

....sniff....I gotta go....class calls....sniff....

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?