<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Here I am again!!

Ya I know, very lame. I mean, I just came on here about an hour ago or so. But who cares? I'm having fun!

Why am I having fun? I have no idea either! I just know that it's FUN FUN FUN!!!!

*weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

*does the rumba, then the cha-cha* Not that I know how to do them at all in real life... O.o

Am I hyper? Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssir!!!

What have I been eating? Nothing but the cornflakes and milk from breakfast!! No sweets at all! No caffeine! So how did I get H-Y-P-E-R???? Dunno~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!

Scary huh? I can get hyper without any stimulants!!! La la la la la~~~~~

BoA rocks! Games rock! Fics rock! Food rocks! I rock!! Yeah!!!

*cartwheels around blog* Tra la la~~~

Happy happy!

Life is such a merry-go-round and we can just sing and dance and play all day~~~

POP!

...ok...what was that...? *looks up*

THAT WAS ME???? *gasp* I...did THAT? *shock*

What have I done?? Who was that?? Must be some weird alter ego...

I am NOT weird.

O__o What was that?! Voices in my head!!! AHHHHHHH!!

Ignore her. She's mentally challenged.

I am NOT mentally challenged, you stupid thing!!!

Now look who's talking.

Somebody just shoot me. Right now.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?