<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Hey hey!!

I finished my 2.4km run today for NAPFA!!! Wheeeeeeee!! I nailed it in 16 minutes, right on the dot for a C grade!! And that means...

I got a GOLD award!!!!!

Yeah ok, that was ostentatious. Lol. But hey, I've never gotten a gold award for this ever. And I've only gotten silver ONCE. All other times I got bronze...which isn't that bad but this is...

...wonderful oh wonderful God is GOOD!!

Lolz. Yeah I think I had a lot of God's help during the whole NAPFA test. I mean, 4 As and 2 Cs for everything is a great result for a slacker like me. Hehe.

Well anyway, I'm in a pretty cheerful mood for now, which may or may not last throughout the day, depending on what happens to little old me.

So ya, me shall sign off for now and got back to reading that weirdly cute article on Boajjang discussing whether BoA or Pikachu is cuter......LOL!!!

So cyaz!

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?