<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Hmmz.

I'm gonna go to chinese soon. Ugh.

I think I finally figured out which teacher it was who scolded Chengwei in the library last time. It's so obvious. She just went T-Rex on a bunch of people. Again.

Haha.

Anyway, ignoring that, I'm feeling the holiday mood already. Oh dear. And there's still 2 and a half days to go before the REAL holiday. Sigh.

The little voice is still high annoying by the way. I guess they were right, an empty vessel does make the most noise...

I think that quote refers to YOU.

Hey! That's not fair. You aren't supposed to jump in right now!

Oh yeah? Make me stop then.

Why you... *tackles voice*

This is silly. How can anyone tackle a voice...

Shut up already!!

While she foams at the mouth trying to get at me, I suppose I'd better get her out of here and to class. Ta ta!

Bitch! Stop right there........................!! *voice fades away*

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?