<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Thursday, May 19, 2005

I hate my PI.

No, I don't hate the idea. I just hate the process of laying it out in a coherent proposal.

Oh bloody wonderful, it's raining. Haha then I can bug my dad to bring me home. No need to walk all the way in from the bus-stop!!

Ok, this is a very random and pointless post. I'm not even sure why I put it here. Bah.

Oh yeah, something interesting. I think I got over her. You know, HER. That not-so-mysterious girl I have a mini-crush on. Lol. But then again I've never really been that interested in her. It's almost like my obsession with BoA. Except that I like BoA better. ^___^

Seriously though, when am I ever gonna get someone whom I go really crazy over? Not likely, I'll say. At least, not in the forseeable future. If the future can be forseen. No it can't. Therefore...

I don't fucking know!!!

So yeah, that's that. It doesn't bother me too much, but it bothers me that it bothers me a little at all. Did you catch that? =P ^__~

Can I finish my PI? Will it be a long and torturous journey? Will it be rejected again? Will I ever be good enough for anything?

Only the future holds the answer.

Read the small print. It cultivates good habits.

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?