<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I have a new tag board! Lookie up there!! *points up enthusiastically*

Not that anybody is reading this very much...I mean...who would want to read a blog of someone as demented as me?

Oh, you never know---the world is full of weirdos.

Right. Like myself? Heh.

I'm waiting for 3pm so I can go for Computer Club. Haha. Should I join the blogging thingy they were talking about? I dunno. I'll see.

Actually, there's not much point to this entry, except to announce my new tagboard...which everyone with eyes should be able to see...and to kill time.

Can time be killed? Nah. It just goes on and on and on...time is all one piece. We can't quantify it at all...

My my, aren't we getting philosophical here.

^You up there, shut up. It's none of your business.

Well, excuse me, but I just happen to be in your head, making any of YOUR business MINE.

Oh now we want to argue, do we?

It's your call, Beanpole.

BEANPOLE?! Whaddya mean, beanpole?!

Oh wait, it isn't Beanpole. You aren't THIN enough to be a beanpole. More like...Tall Barrel?

... ... ... ... ...

And silence ensues, as my fatuous counterpart is struck dumb by my sheer eloquence...

You, eloquent? *dies laughing*

Again, the minds of the limited can never truly comprehend greatness.

If that Voice continues to do that, it'll be tripped by it's own hubris.

You actually used 'hubris'! How many of your brain cells did you kill in the process?

I'll ignore that since it's almost time to go for CCA.

No, it's because she's too slow to think up a comeback.

Ignore that thing. It's just trying to appear more significant in the scheme of things...which it isn't. *shuts trapdoor and locks it*

*futile pounding is heard*

Well then, I really have to go. See you! *waves chirpily while shoving an anvil over trapdoor*

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?