<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Lol I just came out of another computer club meeting. Haha damn funny.

We played Warcraft. Can you believe that? This must be the slackest CCA I've ever seen lah! Where in the world can you find a CCA that encourages you to play computer games? Lolz.

Anyway, yeah, the last post was kind of depressing. It happens. Mood swings, ya know. I'm happy now after the whole PI thing was resolved...I came up with a good idea finally! No I'm not telling. =P

Also, the playing Warcraft thing helped. I feel better after killing things. It's a great way to relax...lol.

Anyway, me had better get on with whatever I'm gonna do. Catch ya all laterz!

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?