<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Hahahahahhahahahah!!!!!

Lol sorry for the outburst ^___^ I just HAD to come to blog bcos of a hilariously funny incident at the end of Econs lecture just now.

To start it off with, during Econs lecture I was incredibly bored and had a splitting headache, so to try cheering the equally bored Grace next to me, I quoted a couple of amusing jokes like the one where someone says that "the inhabitants of Moscow are called Mosquitoes". And then at the end of lecture I commented that History papers can contain some of the most ridiculous howlers. Grace then goes on to tell me about her SEA History paper...and let's recall the conversation...


Grace: I was making up the histories of Burma and Siam lah! Dunno what Siam got a lot of kings and blah, the Burmese got etc etc...oh ya, and I forgot what the people of Burma were called, I kept wondering if it was "Burma-ese" or "Burman" or whatever lah.

Me: Aiyoh! What else did you do????!!

Grace: Oh ya, also wrote about China lah. Dunno what mandate of heaven, the emperor, whatever lah...

Me: Grace, China is not in Southeast Asia. It's in East Asia.

Grace: oh no!! I wrote about China in half my paper!!! China was so easy to write...all I remembered was that one of the SEA countries had an emperor lah, and the only country I remembered with an emperor was China...

Me: I think you should be writing about Vietnam.... -___-;;;

Grace: Aiyah! Dunno Mrs Ram will think when she mark the paper....I'm sure she's perfecting the circle....

Me: Actually I'm wondering if she will spit blood or die laughing...


And that was approximately how it went. I might have missed out a few things but that was the gist of it. God, how I laughed my head. I mean, seriously, this is absurd. I was laughing so hard that by the time we reached the cafe my headache had mysteriously disappeared. Thank goodness for the laughter Grace provided to alleviate my pain! Haha!

Although I really worry about how she'll do for her paper...if half of what she said was true, she's gonna fail her History lah. Sigh, the poor thing...

Anyway, I have Literature tutorial in 5 minutes. Oh ya, I got a C grade for Literature! Yay!! I thought I was gonna fail or something haha.

Tomorrow I have some Leaders' Retreat thingy which means I'm missing lessons on Wednesday. Oh dear...but luckily I'm not missing all THAT much, only Chinese and SEA History...I'm not that uneager to miss those. ^__^ But I'll have to borrow one of my classmates' notes to copy when I come back. I'm not THAT irresponsible you know.

Ok I REALLY have to go. Class starts in a few minutes and I really hate being late.

Ta ta!!!

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?