<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Friday, July 15, 2005

Hiya I'm at Grace's house right now~~~~!!!!

I'm in utter bliss~~~~~

I saw the Girls On Top mv at last!! One word: *drool*

Wait, that isn't a word. Ok revision: HOT!!! GOT is HOT!!!

Hey that rhymed! ^__^ Feeling very hyper now. Grace said I had a very blissful look on my face...which was probably true. It was as if I had entered heaven and died on the spot. It's so wonderful.

And I think I spent an excessive amount of time raving about BoA to Grace. I mean, seriously, I spent a very long time babbling about various information pertaining to BoA, like her performances, her albums etc. It's a pity I dont know BoA's measurements...why would I want to know? Because I want to. ^___^

Oh I just mentioned that BoA was about the same height as Grace, and Grace went: "Oh do I have stage presence?" and struck a pose. I almost spewed out the orange juice I was drinking. I think that illustrates my point well enough. ^__^

BoA rocks!! She is sooooooooooo cool~~~!!! My god lah!! Listening to MOTO and Girls On Top made me want to dance along---and I have never been the dancing type. People who saw me during orientation will know that I escaped to one corner when they were teaching dance. ^__^;;;

Oh ya, add that to the fact that I watched Honey (starring Jessica Alba) before I started listening to BoA...me and Grace were in total agreement about how MOTO and GOT would fi perfectly into the dance seqeunces in the movie. Besides MOTO had hip hop dances moves...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

I'm rambling! And I don't care!!! Ahahahahahahsa~!!!!!! BoA's making me irrational!! My thoughts are all fragmented!! Grace had to try and calm me down several times when I was watching the videos...hehe.

My body's twitching along in time with the music. *moves happily*

Lolz Grace is happily drooling over the list of places to find good food.......which her dad printed out at work. I guess now we know where Grace gets her love of food from (she's eating AGAIN!! after chips, then honeydew with green tea--don't ask--and now a plate of fried food...). Apparently this obsession of hers runs in the family.

*Grace: Wait until dinner...then supper...then a little break in between...then breakfast...^__^*

Ok I sort of went out of steam for a moment...I think another look at the live performance of MOTO and GOT would inspire me. XD Man I must be getting old...I never used to run out of BoA-obsession mode this quickly....

Oh man I think this is one of the funniest afternoons I've ever had...not even hanging out with Erika was this fun...sorry Erika!!! But its true!! Grace is so fun to hang out with! Oh speaking of Grace, she just went in search of more food... O___o;;;;

I guess Grace really wasn't kidding about eating constantly...since we came back she's been eating nonstop...it's a surprise she's not any fatter than her current size....

Anyway now that Grace has stepped out for the moment in her quest for food to tide over till dinner...its suddenly so quiet...she really does brighten the place. ^__^ I'm glad to be friends with her--> she's such a nice person~!! ^___^

Ok I'm addicted to GOT and MOTO...I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to listen to them constantly...

Ahahahah! Grace got her last piece of fish fritter unil dinner. She's getting progressively anxious about the fact that the piece seems to be shrinking by the moment.

*Grace: ...should have asked for a bigger piece...*

And she's on her 5th cup of green tea. (Grace: It's a SMALL cup!) Me: Right...

And I haven't even finished the tiny bottle of orange juice...

I think she's getting close to her 6th cup...

Her fish fritter's getting tinier. (G: I wanna eat curry fish head!!) And she's unconsciously eating more and more of it while staring at the list of food places. Aha! She has just finished the fish! In 2 minutes! Lolz.

Ok NOW she's hallucinating about food~~~ Wait that wasn't a hallucination cos I just saw it too.

Hmm Grace took a break from studying quite a long time ago...now I understand why she gets very little studying done.

Hmmmmmmm!!! Grace just said she was going to sit there quietly and drink her green tea. Let's see how long she lasts... Time now 6.52pm. Let the timing begin!

Ok in the meantime let's get back to BoA shall we? ^_____^

But ermm...I don't know if I should let my full and uncensored opinion be aired here...I mean, after all, I gave this blog address to my cousin... Why did I do that?! *pinches self*

Ah but heck care lah!! I'm just gonna write what I feel! No censoring!! Ok maybe just a teeny weeny bit...for precautionary measures. I guess only Grace knows the full version after hearing me babble since just now....

Let's go shall we?

I really thought GOT was a great expression of girl power. Girl power rocks!! Yay!!! And there was this one part in the mv where BoA gets this distressed look and backs away frantically, slicing her finger on a leaf (o___o???). Although the blood that came out was "damn fake" as Grace says, it still looks damn good...ok so maybe I obsess just a little too much about blood...but the part where she licks the blood off, leaving traces of it on her lip...simply GORGEOUS!! Soooooooo yummy!! *droolz*

*sighs happily*BoA is sooooooooo wonderful...hiphop moves in MOTO absolutely great. Hot...sexy....pretty...cool...(and Grace is trying to brainwash me while I'm in my trance-like state...not working!! :P) but anyway BoA is ze BEST!!!

I admit that I was getting all flushed and hyper just watching BoA perform. It's like getting high on drugs. Except that I've never done drugs and am never going to. Why would I want to when BoA's already my addiction? Plus its less of a health risk than taking drugs...except possibly for the fact that I might get high blood pressure or cardiac failure from all the highs I get from watching BoA. In fact, I managed to work myself into a state of extreme excitement this morning in school when I was gazing lovingly at BoA's Naturelle photobook. One of this days I might just go into an epilectic fit from over-excitement. I can't imagine what it would look like on my death certificate and epitaph....

Ok...I guess I'd better quit obsessing for a while. Oh yeah!!! Grace has broken her silence incidentally. XD See, told you she couldn't sustain it for long.

Man my heart hurts from the hyper-excitement plus the enormous amount of time spent laughing...haha...hanging out with Grace is fun...

Ok stopping now, my fingers are shaking from laughing too much...haha....

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?