<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Monday, July 18, 2005

Hmm I just skipped that thingy we were supposed to attend in the auditorium hehe.

Now I'm all alone in the library...well not fully, but you get the idea.

Oh we just had Chinese listening comprehension. Haha. So easy. Unbelievable. Would you believe that one of the passages was the exact same one as one of those that came out during our own school's listening compre? Hehe, I'm serious. Even the questions were fairly similar...

Anyway I'm sitting here with this eerie silence pervading the library. Well, that's only broken by the sound of my fingers tapping on the keyboard. Not very comforting, much.

Oh, I think I have some fairly good ideas for Sinistra/Lumiere fics. I'll need to work on getting the title right and having the right setting...

Ok then I really have nothing much to post...unless you count my horrible grade in Econs, which I do NOT want to talk about. I feel like crap already.

Right then, since there's nothing else, I shall take my leave. *bows*

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?