<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

So yes, it's official, I'm President of the Computer Club.

*cracks of doom sounds in background*

Gee thanks. Anyway, I can't believe I'm actually president. I mean, I knew it was probably going to be me but the shock is still leaving me pretty much stunned. Ah well.

If I were of age, I'll probably go out and get drunk or something to numb the whole episode. But of course, since I'm underage, I won't do that. Maybe I'll just go thud my head repeatedly against my bedroom wall. I've done that before...

So well...that's about it. Now I gotta come out with ways to attract new members. Speaking of that, we got another member! That makes 6 of us. Darn, that sounds so pathetic. Oh wait, I can take consolation in the fact that Drama Club has only 5 people teehee. Ok that was mean. Wait, I AM mean. ^__^

Well, I'd better go now cos Dad's picking me up. Oh ya I printed out one of my poems, planning to con one of the teachers into reading it. Maybe "con" isn't the word to use though...but you get the drift. ^__^

So.........cyaz!

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?