<$BlogRSDURL$>
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Monday, July 04, 2005

Yo yo.

I won't be long here, am borrowing Benita's computer since I'm at her house for PW meeting.

So yeah. I was wondering about something. Why is it that I am so into yuri pairings? Why are my preferences so deviant? Why is my best friend also a yaoi lover as opposed to me the yuri lover?

Questions questions. We always have more questions than answers don't we?

Oh good news!!!! I received another review on my Kiddy Grade fic which I wrote months ago! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Joy to the world! I'm loved. Maybe I should write more.

Let's see now. I have to do a Tweedledee/Tweedledum fic. Also a Sinistra/Lumiere and Dextera/Eclair fic. All requests. I can see how Sinistra and Lumiere can pair up, but Dextera and Eclair could be a problem. How the heck do I pair those two up??? I'll need to go rewatch the anime again...need ideas....

Oh tomorrow I'm going down to HMV to check if BoA's Girls On Top album is out. I personally doubt it, but no harm checking right? Besides I wanna see if the next issue of TCZ is out yet. I'm anxiously waiting for the next issue.

On BoA's new album, I'll have to say that the title is kind of...kinky, somehow. I mean, maybe its just my mind-in-the-gutter thing, but seriously.......I'm sure I don't have to elaborate...

Ok I gotta go! Cya til next time!

]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?